New York City-based Wayne Lew is a seasoned retail design and visual merchandising professional for leading global beauty and fashion brands. For the past 15 years, he has been providing creative visions, strategic development and compelling execution that reflect the brand image, enhance the customer experience and ultimately drive the business as a result. His work includes both store and corporate office planning & execution in the U.S. and Europe. He is a graduate of Washington University in St. Louis, MO with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Painting and Theater Design.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Strengths encompass developing and managing all visual merchandising and store design aspects including:
- Store & Fixture Design: Concept Development; Environment Design; Fixture Design
- Merchandising Concept: Presentation Strategy; Merchandising Program; Visual Standard
- Project Development: Store Renovation & Opening; Window Presentation; Production; Budgetary Planning
- Marketing Support: Event & Campaign Set-up; Graphic Collateral Production; Brand Visual Rollouts
* Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator), Excel, PowerPoint & Word.